Danny Kunst, founding partner worries Cleo Capital, has destroyed many hats. She’s close to an entrepreneur, served on big boards, is a contributing article author at Marie Clare, is a senior advisor to Bumble and worked as a recruitment compant first in marketing, business growth and more.
With all that experience, she knows very well that the process of fund-collecting starts well before your first try to sell meeting. That’s why we are so excited to have Kunst join us at Early Stage in July to debate how to get ready to fundraise.
This isn’t the first time Kunst has discussed the topic around. On a recent episode more Crunch Live, Kunst and just one of her portfolio corp} founders Julia Collins being a how to conduct the process of fundraising.
For example , there is a story to express to, metrics to share and an art to building momentum think of ever start filling ones calendar. That all requires organizing, and Kunst will explanation how to go about that when our event in July.
Early Place is going down twice cyber monday 2011, with our first event taking place later this morning ! Here’s a peek some of the topics we’ll become covering:
- Bootstrapping Best Practices (Tope Awotona and thus Blake Bartlett, Calendly)
- Four Things to Imagine Before Raising a Series One (Bucky Moore, Kleiner Perkins)
- How to Get A strong Investor’s Attention (Marlon Nichols, MaC Venture Capital)
- How to Nail Your favorite Virtual Pitch Meeting (Melissa Bradley, Ureeka)
- How Founders Can Are thinking Like a VC (Lisa Wu, Norwest Venture Partners)
- The All-22 Seem, or Never Losing Lookout (Eghosa Omoigui, EchoVC Partners)
- Cash for Founders (Alexa von Tobel, Inspired Capital)
- Building and Popular a Sales Team (Ryan Azus, Zoom CRO)
- 10 Things NOT to Do The minute Starting a Company (Leah Solivan, Fuel Capital)
- Leadership Culture and Superior Governance (David Easton, Systems Investment Management)
The cool element about Early Stage is always that it’s heavy on audience Q& A, ensuring that every single person gets the chance to ask their own initiative specific questions. Oh, as ticket holders get free gain access to Extra Crunch.
Interested? You can buy a violation in front a screen .