Hello and welcome straight back to Money , TechCrunch’s venture capital-focused podcast where we unpack the numbers behind unquestionably the headlines.
Could be Equity Monday, our once a week kickoff that tracks will be the private market news, discusses the coming week, digs towards some recent funding coup and mulls over a better theme or narrative inside the private markets. You can stick to the show on Twitter here and myself here .
This weekend was with information memecoins. And I am frustrated about that. But Equity does not necessarily run the world, sadly, doing it merely notes what is going on:
- Dogecoin chop down during Elon Musk’s SNL appearance. Which was somewhat ironic. Also there’s another memecoin that is skyrocketing.
- Palantir, DoorDash, Airbnb, Alibaba will report earnings this particular party, amongst others.
- Clubhouse is finally coming to Android . In the United States. By invite. Therefore , if that’s you, congrats, welcome to the app.
- A major cyberattack and ransom conditions in the United States is a data tip, yet again, that we’re woefully unprepared for cyber wager.
- StuDocu raised $50 capacité which was very cool, while Gojek raised another three hundred dollars million , which was inner organs opposite of surprising.
- This week’s Included Crunch Live is going to be truly great. I will see you there!
It is going to consist busy week! Already given that we recorded this verify there’s more drama through Box, and more. Strap in to!
Money drops every Monday over at 7: 00 a. ecologically. PST, Wednesday, and Ending friday at 6: 00 THIS AM PST, so subscribe to american on Apple Podcasts , Cloudy , Spotify and all the casts!