Hi Mr. Putin, but there are a race on pertaining to Russian and Eastern At least founders. And right now, all those people awful capitalists in the mess up West are starting to out-gun the opposition! But seriously… only the other day the new $100 million fund aimed at Russ speaking entrepreneurs appeared, and others are growing.
Now, London-based Untitled Ventures diet plans to join their fray getting €100 million / $118M for its different fund to buy “ambitious deep tech online companies with eastern European young entrepreneurs. ”
Untitled says it is aiming at making the most of who are looking to relocate their business or have already HQ’ed in Western Europe in conjunction with USA. That’s alongside all the other existing Western VCs who ? re – in my experience – nearly always ready and willing to listen to Russian because Eastern European founders, that often known for their technical power.
Untitled is going to be aiming at BUSINESS-ON-BUSINESS, AI, agritech, medtech, robotics, and data management startup companies with proven traction coming from the Baltics, CEE, & CIS, or those until now established in Western The western countries
LPs using the fund include Vladimir Vedeenev, a founder of Global Multilevel Management>. Untitled also claims to have Google, Telegram Messenger, Facebook, Twitch, DigitalOcean, IP-Only, CenturyLinks, Vodafone and TelecomItaly as partners.
Oskar Stachowiak, Untitled Terme conseillé Managing Partner, said: “With over 10 unicorns, €1Bn venture funding in 2020 alone, and success stories adore Veeam, Semrush, and Wrike, startups emerging from the quick-developing regions are the best choice to focus on early-stage investment for us. Due to the strong STEM focus through the education system and about a million high-skilled developers, we have another ample opportunity to find and simply support the rising night sky in the region. ”
Konstantin Siniushin, the Untitled Ventures MP said: “We believe in economic efficiency and also we fulfill a panic attacks mission of bringing technological and scientific projects with a large systematic component from the economically erratic countries of the former USSR, such as, first of all, Belarus, Kiev in the ukraine and Ukraine, but not mainly in terms of bringing sales about world market and not only assisting in them to HQ in The european countries so they can get next models of investments. ”
He added: “We have a great experience build up earlier in the first will serve of the first fund, not structuring business in such Europe as, for example , Luxembourg, Germany, Great Britain, Portugal, Cyprus and additionally Latvia, but also physically moving startup teams so that they could be perceived already as wholly resident in Europe and thus globally. ”
To be fair, it is quite harder than it needs grow to be to create large startups away from Eastern Europe, mainly because locate often very little local fund. However , that is changing, though using launch recently of CEE funds such as Vitosha Venture Principals and Launchub Ventures , and the breakout attack from Romania that was UIPath.
The actual Untitled Ventures team:
• Konstantin Siniushin, a serial tech online business owner
• Oskar Stachowiak, experienced fund manager
• Mary Glazkova, PUBLICITY & Comms veteran
• Anton Antich, young stage investor and that ex VP of Veeam, a Swiss cloud computer data management company
found by Insight Venture Partners for $5bln
• Yulia Druzhnikova, experienced inside taking tech companies overseas
• Mark Cowley, who has worked on private and simply listed investments within CEE/Russia for over 20 years
Untitled Ventures portfolio parts – Fund I
• Sizolution : AI-driven size prediction motor unit, based in Germany
• Tuttavia app , spontaneous and impersonal relationship app, based in Portugal
• Fixar Global – efficient drones over commercial use-cases, based in Latvia,
• E-contenta – based in Poland
• SuitApp ~ AI based mix-and-match tips on fashion retail, based in Singapore
• Sarafan. tech , AI-driven recognition, based in the USA
• Hello, baby – parental assistant, operating in the USA
• Voximplant – voice, video tutorial and messaging cloud understanding platform, based in the USA (exited)