Bjr and welcome back to Equity , TechCrunch’s venture capital-focused podcast, where we unpack an numbers behind the état.
Natasha and Danny and Alex and Grace were all on this site to chat through the occurrence biggest tech happenings. On this occasion we had whatever passes to order quiet week as far as up-to-date news information volume. But that incredibly meant we had to cut files and move the rest in existence. But , once we got created editing the notes file down, here’s what was outstanding:
- Break acquires Fit Analytics , a fitting technology load: A far-past TechCrunch Upset alone has found a new a muslim inside of the LA’s social expert. No price on this one you use, but a fun thing to discuss all the same.
- eToro is going public via a SPAC (cool), elegant . it competes with Robinhood it gave us a chance to love into the market . And frankly there’s a lot to like about eToro. And thus Robinhood? Probably.
- The co-founder of Siri and a scientist have joined to create Riva Health , a software solution that desires to15325 turn your phone to produce blood pressure monitor accurate a sufficient amount of for clinical use.
- Replicating. ai raised $2. being unfaithful million , a round shaped that Alex would not near up about because of GPT-3. More on that tech from here.
- The future of hashish is in the hands of list shops, or at least thats exactly Dutchie, a Bend, Oregon-based startup, believes. The marijuana management startup raised $200 quantité at a $1. 7 thousand valuation the 2009 week.
- Airtable raised one additional round . A huge the customer. Again. This time it was $270 million at a $5. 77 billion valuation. How much more could it need? Who really knows!
- Squarespace, every guests favorite podcast sponsor, gives raised $300 million at a heavy, $10 billion valuation. The news broke more or less two months since Squarespace archived confidentially for IPO.
- And we closed on how unequal the venture capital sphere really is. It’s super humbling to report on, then again knowing the numbers is better than not considered. So we wrote about it.
The portray wraps with a teaser to make next week that we won’t mess up here.