Join TechCrunch for its primary 2021 installment of the Ask Me A whole lot season, where TechCrunch interviews experts and additionally answers your burning questions about it virtual events.
Our first guest can Xiaoyin Qu, co-founder and PRESIDENT of Run The World .
Friday, February 27, 1 p. m. PT
Range The World is a one-stop shop imaginario events platform with a focus on nearby engagement. TechCrunch has written about Run The World in the past. It launched of 2019, with backers take pleasure in Andreessen Horowitz and Founders These are generally, and skyrocketed in popularity any time COVID canceled in-person events and therefore created an overwhelming desire for one-on-one provider. Run The World has since become to 45 employees and has hosted more than 10, 000 events, incorporating for TechCrunch.
At this AMA, Xiaoyin and TechCrunch will discuss:
- How COVID changed the computer event roadmap
- What virtual events seem as if when in-person events come back
- Lessons foreign from managing products at Online social networks and Instagram
- What’s next for Own The World
- Audience Q& A
- 1: 1 social networking using Run The World
Who would attend? Event organizers, event marketers, day sponsors.